Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brush Head:||Silvertip Badger Hair||Brush Handle:||Imitation Ivory Resin Handle With Stainless Steel Plate|
* Brush head material: 100% Super Silvertip Badger Hair
* Brush knot size: 22mm, 55mm loft, 60mm wide.
* Handle: Fine Lathe turned resin handle, 36mm diameter; 49mm height.
* Standing height: 110mm.
* Brush hair material: The brush head is made of 100% Super Badger Hair. The hair is picked only from the back of the badger. It is the softest of the hairs on the badger’s body. It gets its name from the characteristic light gray, or "silver" tips rising from the distinctive dark band on the hair. silvertip hair is the rarest and highest grade of hair.Any short or twisted hairs are removed, leaving the hair feeling softer and giving the brush a lighter appearance.
* Handmade brush head: All the shaving brush heads are handmade. We can make the head in bulb shape, fan shape and ball shape. Bulb shape brush head is a middle shape between fan shape head and ball shape head. It is prefered by most client. So if you don't require the shape of the head. We 'll make it in bulb shape.
* Resin Handle: The handle is made fine resin. It is lathe turned and hand polished handle. It makes its shape very standard.
Packing: Black gift box.
Processing Time: About 15 - 25 days due to the quantity.
* Using china post air mail,shipping time:40-45 days.
* EMS, TNT, shipping time: 5-7 days.
How To Care For the Brush:
1. Shampoo the brush in warm water before the first use. Use the same shampoo that you use to wash you hair. Some also like to use a conditioner.
2. NEVER boil your brush.
3. Never press the brush into your skin. This will break the badger hair. Instead, stroke it sideways, like a painter’s brush.
4. Wash the brush well with warm (not hot) water after each use.
5. Flick the brush to remove as much water as possible after each use. You can also gently stroke it on a dry towel.
6. Never store the brush on its base (yes, we know they are flat). Instead, use a brush stand so the remaining water can move away from the base of the hairs.
7. To avoid mildew, do not store the brush in the medicine chest between uses. Instead, place the stand on vanity top to allow proper air circulation.
8. If you use a brush in a travel kit, be sure to take it out to dry thoroughly upon your return.
Mr. Baldwin (manager)
Tel: 0086-318-7885182 Mobile:0086-13932827118
Contact Person: Baldwin